Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sketch time 1

 


Drew these buggers up when I was keeping an eye on my mum's market stall. Quite happy with how they turned out. Sorry about the quality and shadowing on the image, scanner has gone with my bro (moved out) and I used my Digital SLR to get them on the compy.
I'm a massive MGS fan, so I figured I'd try Snake in the new styling and try drawing a male character for once.
Power Girl. She's one of the few DC heroes that are clear in my mind if and when drawing. Although i haven't read much in the DC Universe about her. Only know bits and pieces from Infinite Crisis.

Preview of what I'm going to be working on next. Yes that is supposed to be Hayley Williams from Paramore. But it's not just her who's being worked on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment