Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Prologue

Howdy,
Brief rundown, I'm Ev Jones, an independent illustrator/animator/multimedia designer who has completed his Honors Degree in Multimedia Design and now I'm in the real world...woot!
I've worked on a few blogs in the past, however they have all been a part of my university studies.

So I've finally decided to start up one of my very own, based on what people seem to find most fascinating about me, the artwork I produce. But not only that, I'll update with awesome shiite and other things too. And as some people may know, I'll be out of Australia in 5 months and 5 days, working in Disney World Orlando, Florida. So this blog will be a news/journal page while I'm traveling.

Another reason (and the main one too) is so that I can record my progress to my dream career, which is to be an animator in Disney Toon Studios, California. I am aiming to do this within the next 18 months. "That's quite a task for such a small amount of time" you say? Well I'm determined to make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ev! :D Good luck with the blog :] I have two that I will randomly update now and again just because I tend to get a bit lazy and forget to update them sometimes. hehe.

    Look forward to seeing you populate this space! :B

    I'm sure you know who I am.

    Or do you.

    >_>

    Let's play videogames soon. : D

    ReplyDelete