Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Minus Florida, Plus Cintiq21UX

Alright, as some of you have been notified already, I have decided NOT to go to Florida to work in Disney World in the hospitality biz. Why? Because I believe it is not sustainable living when you work for $7.25 an hour within a NON-TIPPABLE service. I don't care if I'd get 45+ hours a week working, that is slave labour for a person my age. So I'm sad to say, no Florida experience for me yet. However, I have decided to bump things up a notch professionally though. A while ago, I was investigating into a product called a Cintiq21UX  2nd Gen monitor. It works like a Wacom Graphics Tablet but you draw right on the monitor and it's awesome. They were priced at $4000AUD when I first checked them out. But now they have dropped to the awesome price of $2750AUD. So the money I have saved up will be going towards this....and a trip away somewhere else.


...WANT!...

No comments:

Post a Comment