Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Capcom: Clash of Heroes

I've always wanted to do a CAPCOM group piece, but I've never been able to decide who i want in it, nor did i have the artistic ability to pull it off in the past. Now I'm feeling confident and I genuinely believe I can pull this off now.
At the moment I have drawn up:
- Akuma
- Dante
- Morrigan
- Maximo
- Megaman
Hoping to put in:
- Captain Commando
- Frank West
- Viewtiful Joe
- Leon S. Kennedy
- Cody 
- Phoenix Wright 
- Amaterasu
- Strider
 Other Games I'm wanting to add in:
- Demon's Crest
- Other Street Fighter
- Rival Schools
- Other Darkstalkers
- Red Earth
- Killer 7
- Onimusha

More will hopefully pop into mind but I can't really be bothered right now. Point is, this is going to be one of my biggest pieces. Any ideas, shoot us a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment