Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Work in Progress

I got kind of inspired from reading a few of my art books (which is a pretty decent collection just looking at it). So I've decided to clean up my style a little further and try an make drawing a little faster and more detailed to work with.

 Since I'm a bit of an old school Capcom fan, I want to do a massive piece with all of my favourite and most used Capcom characters. I've drawn up Morrigan (Darkstalkers), MegaMan and Kyosuke (Rival Schools) but i still have a bunch more to draw up. Akuma's head has been drawn, i just didn't scan it since i need to draw his body...and i'm picky with what get's put up.

  I've started toning this one already and drawing up a BG to go with it (not in this scan), but this is part of a scan of a prize won by one of my DeviantArt watchers (she's a gem ^_^). And that's supposed to be Sadako from the Japanese version of The Ring in that pic...she's a bit of a fan of her :P


Now this is actually a continuation of another piece I completed a little while ago. REALLY proud of this one, just as much as its predecessor, as violent as this one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment