Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sketch time: DISNEY

So I saw the latest Tinkerbell movies a little while ago... now I realise that sounds kinda weird since I'm 22 n' all but hear me out. Yes, they are intend for the younger female audience (like Cinderella etc) but they really weren't as bad and corny as I thought they'd be. Sure the 1st film was corny as all buggery but they managed to tell a decent and fitting origin story to one of Disneys symbolic characters. The second film has alot of personality in it and the cg animation is quite watchable. For something produced by Disneys "other" company, this one turned out quite well (still not as great as A Goofy Movie or The Ducktales Movie but still good nonetheless).
And for those of you have seen Avatar: The Last Airbender series, Tinkerbell has Katara's voice and it's suited just fine.
So, from those movies I decided to doodle a little (Flounder I drew later on but on the same page).

No comments:

Post a Comment